Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching Up !!!

WOW... Ethan and I are behind on our blogging... It's been a busy fall for the Carter Clan... To start out, I'm now 27 wks, and starting to get anxious, mainly because I'm beginning the acid reflux stag, and all the fun stuff as you wait for the baby to come. Our little girl is growing and the pregnancy is going great.
Between the many trips to St. George to watch Eric, Ethan's little brother, play football for Snow Canyon, we got to go see Brad Paisley in concert, with Derks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne. It was so much fun, we loved it.. This weekend, I had my first Baby shower, my mom put it on, and I loved it, We got such cute Baby stuff.
Here are a few pictures of the past month....


Ethan and I waiting for the concert to start...


Mr. Brad Paisley himself...


Me at 25 wks...


All of my amazing baby gifts...


My cute diaper cake my mom made, ain't she crafty...

2 comments:

Dani Christensen said...

so cute!! so i just discovered by our baby tickers that i'm 102 days behind you.....that sucks....haha.

Dayna said...

Look how darling you are pregnant!! Your baby will be here before you know it!